The aim of this eLearning course is to provide employers and employees with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement best practice in policies and systems to ensure that the employees right to disconnect from the workplace outside of normal work hours is respected.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
• Understand the background to the code of practice
• Understand the need to deal with the right to disconnect
• Understand employee rights under the code
• Understand employer and employee obligations
• Understand how a right to disconnect policy can be implemented
• Understand how employee concerns may be resolved
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for all employers and managers who wish to implement the code of practice in their business.
This course is also appropriate for employees who wish to understand and facilitate best practice in ensuring the right to disconnect of all.
This particular course consists of 4 video lessons. Each video is approximately 4 to 10 minutes in length. At the end of the course there is a quiz that will test your knowledge of the material. A transcript is available for each lesson so you can read along with the video or download and print to study later. This course is completely self-paced. Watch and study when and wherever you want.
The lesson breakdown for this course is as follows:
- Lesson 1: What is the right to disconnect?
- Lesson 2: Employer and employee obligations
- Lesson 3: Right to disconnect policy
- Lesson 4: Raising concerns
There are no reviews yet.