Conflict is a part of everyday life, and commonly occurs in all workplaces. Conflict can have positive effects, but if not managed effectively, it can have serious negative results for organisations and the individuals involved. In increasing fast paced and competitive professional environments, managing conflict is a core skill needed by all managers.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to understand and manage conflict situations, and provides you with the insight to be able to monitor your workplace for signs of conflict.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Define and outline the stages of conflict
- Understand the causes of conflict
- Identify the signs of conflict in the workplace
- Utilise strategies to deal with conflict in the workplace
- Develop conflict management skill
- Understand options for external intervention should it be required
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for managers of all types including line managers, supervisors and all those engaged in team management. This course is also ideal for anyone planning a career in management.
There are no reviews yet.