Cleanrooms are an environment where the level of contamination is controlled, specified by the number of particles per cubic meter at a specified particle size. Humidity, temperature and pressure can also be controlled. This module examine the process of cleanroom design and the layout, material and ventilation considerations that need to be taken into account.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the guidelines for design and factors impacting cleanroom design.
- Understand what an airlock is and how they are used in cleanroom operations.
- Understand what a material interlock is and how they are used in cleanroom operations.
- Understand the operation of Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) in cleanrooms.
- Understand what HEPA filters are and how they control cleanroom contamination.
Who is this course for?
This course is the third in a series of Cleanroom Operation Courses. It is designed for users who are new to the area of cleanroom operations and are looking for a foundation course to cover the basics.