The aim of this eLearning course is to provide employees with the knowledge and
skills necessary to help implement Covid-19 infection control measures in the
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the background and symptoms of the Covid-19 virus
- Understand how infections spread and how they can be controlled
- Understand the principles of hand and respiratory hygiene
- Understand how Personal Protective Equipment is used to prevent infection
- Appreciate the workplace controls around physical distancing
- Understand how cleaning and disinfection stops virus spread
- Understand how suspected cases of Covid-19 can be managed in the
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for all employees who are new or returning to workplaces where
the risk of infection due to the Covid-19 virus needs to be managed.
This course is also appropriate for employees who are currently working in areas
where improved Covid-19 infection control measures are being implemented.