Hello and welcome to this training course on Energy Management.
In these times of global warming and climate change the importance of energy management both at home and at work cannot be understated.
We are all charged with reducing our energy consumption and in so doing helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
In this training course learners are provided with the skills and knowledge in estimating energy usage and in identifying energy improvement projects.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
• understand the units of energy, power and efficiency and the different energy conversions.
• understand systems of energy generation, transmission and distribution in Ireland.
• identify the main elements in utility bills for domestic, commercial and industrial users.
• understand how to design and implement energy audits.
• understand methods of energy saving in the home.
• understand methods of energy saving in business.