This introductory course will provide an overview of the Making Sales Course. It will explore why sales are so critical for a business and will examine the key qualities needed to be a successful sales person. The module also outlines the preparation and planning needed before sales calls.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to use and navigate the course
- Outline the vital role that sales function contributes to business success
- Evaluate the fundamental philosophies of selling
- Identify and define the qualities that make a good salesperson
- Recognise the steps involved in pre-sales preparation
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for anyone working in sales who want to improve their knowledge, further their career and work towards a professional qualification in sales. This course is also suited to people new to the area who want to learn the basics of sales. We’ll provide you with an excellent basis from which you can build your knowledge of and experience in sales.