This awareness course will provide an overview of the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
Understanding the requirements of a standard can be a daunting task, particularly if you are new to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
ISO 45001:2018 places emphasis on the involvement of leaders and managers in the planning and operation of occupational health and safety systems, so there is no better time to participate in ISO 45001:2018 Awareness Training.
This course is delivered in modules and is designed in a simplistic fashion so that you can gain the necessary knowledge of ISO 45001:2018. Whether you are new to occupational health and safety management systems or if you need to gain more awareness of ISO 45001:2018; this course will be of great benefit to you. It will provide you an insight into the standard.
At the end of the course, participants will understand:
- The definition of a Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- The 5 Occupational Health and Safety Management Principles that provide the foundation for ISO 45001:2018
- Examined the 4 Occupational Health and Safety Management concepts – Fundamental Principles, Risk Based Thinking, Process Approach and PDCA
- An understanding of clauses 4-10 in the standard including:
- Context of the Organisation
- The roles and responsibilities of Leadership and Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Planning to address Risks and Opportunities, Occupational Health and Safety Objectives and how to achieve them
- Support, resources, competence, awareness, communication and documented information
- Operations and the control of non-conforming outputs
- Performance Evaluation
- The Organisation’s Plans for continual improvement
Who is this course for?
- New employees to your organisation
- Individuals that are new to ISO 45001:2018
- Senior Managers
- Occupational Health and Safety Managers