This awareness course will provide an overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Understanding the requirements of a standard can be a daunting task, particularly if you are new to Quality Management Systems.
ISO 9001:2015 places emphasis on the involvement of leaders and managers in the planning and operation of systems, so there is no better time to participate in ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Training.
This course is delivered in modules and is designed in a simplistic fashion so that you can gain the necessary knowledge of ISO 9001:2015. Whether you are new to quality management systems or if you need to gain more awareness of ISO 9001:2015; this course will be of great benefit to you. It will provide you an insight into the standard.
At the end of the course, participants will understand:
- The definition of a Quality Management System
- The 7 Quality Management Principles that provide the foundation for ISO 9001:2015
- The key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- An understanding of clauses 4-10 in the standard including:
- Context of the Organisation
- The roles and responsibilities of Leadership
- Planning to address risks and opportunities, quality objectives and how to achieve them
- Support, resources, competence, awareness, communication and documented information
- Operations and the control of non-conforming outputs
- Performance Evaluation
- The Organisations Plans for continual improvement
Who is this course for?
- New employees to your organisation
- Individuals that are new to ISO 9001:2015
- Senior Managers
- Quality Managers