The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an insight into the stages of microorganism growth required to produce biopharmaceuticals.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand how Cell Banks are developed and maintained.
- Understand how inoculum cultures are prepared.
- Understand the microbiology of growing organisms that can be used for pharmaceutical products.
- Examine the make up and design of Bioreactors.
- Examine the production operation of a Bioreactor.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those that are new to the life science sector and who want to learn about Upstream Bioprocessing.
This course is also beneficial to those working in life sciences but looking to expand their knowledge into Upstream Bioprocessing.