Starting out to find a job can often seem quite daunting to the job-seeker. Like-wise for someone in the same job for sometime who feels that they are not moving forward in their career, it can be difficult to take those necessary steps on a new career path.
Whatever your starting point, understanding that you are entitled to fulfilment, achievement and happiness in your career is key.
You must then take responsibility for making this a reality. You must plan and develop your skills and experience; you must manage your career.
This course will introduce the continuous process of self examination of your skills, interests and work preferences and how you can actively manage your job roles along a successful career path.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the change process and embrace opportunities for career development in your working life.
- Recognise what drives you in your career.
- Appreciate your areas of interest and ability and match these to career options.
- Look at ways how you can market your skills and experience.
- Develop skills in job search and job application.
- Update your career action plan with opportunities for learning and development.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for managers of all types including job- seekers, line managers, supervisors and those engaged in human resources. This course is also ideal for anyone planning a career in management.
There are no reviews yet.