Bullying doesn’t just happen in the playground. Unfortunately, Bullying and Harassment are increasingly common in the workplace. Bullying and Harassment can have serious consequences for its victims and perpetrators, but also affects the employer and all other employees.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to understand and manage Bullying and Harassment situations, and provides you with the insight to be able to monitor your workplace for signs of Bullying and Harassment. It also describes the obligations of employers, and the requirements to document Bullying and Harassment policies and complaint procedures.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Define and describe bullying, harassment and sexual harassment
- Understand the effects of bullying and harassment
- Understand employers obligations in relation to Bullying and Harassment
- Utilise strategies to deal with conflict in the workplace
- Develop Bullying and Harassment policies
- Develop formal and informal complaint procedures/li>
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for managers of all types including line managers, supervisors and all those engaged in team management. This course is also ideal for anyone planning a career in management.
There are no reviews yet.