The aim of this eLearning course is to provide employers and managers with the
knowledge and skills necessary to help implement Covid-19 infection control
measures in the workplace.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
– Understand the background and symptoms of the Covid-19 virus
– Understand public health measures adopted and government return to work
plans for business and society.
– Understand the role of the business response plan in ensuring the safe return
to work of employees
– Appreciate the workplace policy and procedure changes needed to address
– Understand how risk assessment is used to identify appropriate infection
– Identify the necessary workplace infection controls on layout, staffing, hygiene
practices, use of PPE and decontamination.
– Understand how performance monitoring may be used to evaluate the
effectiveness of Covid-19 infection control measures.
– Identify appropriate steps to be put in place to identify and manage suspected
cases of Covid-19 in the workplace.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for managers who wish to address the risks of potential Covid-19
infection and implement necessary return to work protocol requirements for their
This course is also appropriate for business owners who wish to identify and assess
potential risks to their business due to the Covid-19 virus.