Hello and welcome to this training course on Food Safety Level 1.
Providing adequate food safety training to everyone who handles food in a business is essential to protecting customers from food poisoning, allergic reactions and other health risks that could occur from eating contaminated food.
In this food safety induction training we outline the food hygiene skills that an employee who works with food should be able to demonstrate within one month of joining the company.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
• Explain the importance of good hygiene practices.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene.
• Understand how food can become contaminated.
• Understand different food hazards and levels of risk.
• Understand the key food safety temperatures and how to record controls.
• Know how to implement and record cleaning and pest controls.
• Know how to check and record food deliveries correctly